Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Crocheting fever





I have the fever lately to crochet like crazy. Don't know if it's because of the cooler weather, you know rainy days fireplace curled up on the couch crocheting or because we have a  new grandbaby in the family, but I can't put down my hook!!  Just call me madem Hook  ~ lol ...I guess it's better than Capt. Hook.   I don't feel too bad, I have a girlfriend who's younger than I am and she loves spending all her extra time crocheting too !! so it's not just an old lady sport~ Big grin :)) ~ I think it would be even fun to join a crocheting group or create one ~ hmmm my wheels are turning.... Anyway here's just a couple things of been working on....
For our little new Angel~ Elliana Kay 
New challenge using this small of a hook..
Surf Retro Rock Necklace  
Crochet cuffs
I enjoy starting my morning {usually at 4am} with a cup of coffee , book and beads..
I am loving what i do...and feeling grateful for it..
Kathy jo
     

1 comment:

  1. Crochet is a really good skill to learn. You can create many unique pieces, accessories, clothing and much more with it. You have made beautiful things with it.

    ReplyDelete