Thursday, July 24, 2014

Labor of love Mr & Mrs Art Show


As long as I can remember I have loved going to the beach. Day trips of beach combing , boogie boarding , volleyball and soaking up the sun. These days its camping on the beach, kayaking or SUP and Sun block . It's still as beautiful and exciting to me as when I was a kid .
Now we are taking our babies and our grandbabies to enjoy the sand and surf.

We feel blessed to share our passion for the ocean together as a family.
 Marty my husband is a PADI scuba instructor and when he's not playing on the beach with family he's under the water searching for Nemo, as granddaughter Emma would say.  We have taken our love for the beach and or passions for painting & jewellery designs to you in our first Mr & Mrs labor of love art show ~ we will be hosted by the Aver Family at their home and vineyard in Gilroy this Labor Day weekend and we couldn't be more excited. Here is some of our seaside labor of love. 
      Marty also paints fun vacation signs      

      I'm introducing my new bohemian beauties ~ beach inspired jewelry line 
We hope you can come out and join us for a great weekend of art & wine
Aver Family Vineyard in Gilroy 
Labor Day weekend 
We will be there 11 to 5 that Sunday and Monday.  

                           Kathy jo 

No comments:

Post a Comment